Gennevilliers bike traffic
How does it pass the cycle passage?
A sign equips the crossings where you can pass at the red light by yielding the way to other users to turn right or go straight. In the absence of this sign, cyclists have the obligation to respect the traffic lights under penalty of a fine.
Diagram 1: the bike turns right, the light is red for cars but the sign below the light allows bikes to turn right.
Diagram 2: the bike goes straight, the light is red for cars but the panel below the fire allows bicycles to move forward.
Discover or rediscover Gennevilliers following the bike paths, come with your mount.
Improved cycle tracks aims to create new routes, improve the safety of those existing and to include new developments.
Propose bike routes on unfilled courses for:
- Ensuring continuity inter district and inter-network
- Intermodality with public transport, particularly at the RER and metro stations
- Increasing bicycle routes 15 kms
Improve circulation cyclists on routes already provided for:
- A travel safety - better readability
- A staking bonds
- Consider the establishment of cycle double-direction in zone 30
- Redesigning intersections (CG92 & City
- Parks parking bikes.
Warning cyclists are not a priority: they have to be careful and respect the priority given to other road users, especially pedestrians that they must always give way. Do not roll over on the sidewalks are for pedestrians.