Dear (s) Guest ,,
You just moved there, you come to work or you just visiting, Gennevilliers and Tourist Office Tourist Office are happy to welcome you in this Municipality in northern Paris region.
The Tourist Office site allows you to take a virtual tour with 360 ° of our city.
Spreading fields sewers of Paris from the 19th to the 20th century, Gennevilliers has become a modern city, caring and daring.
- Gennevilliers industrial companies with very high technology,
- Gennevilliers and its river port that you can visit during a cruise on the Seine,
- Gennevilliers cultural with its National Theater, its conservatory, libraries, media libraries and artistic creations and plastic spaces,
- Gennevilliers sport with its nautical center and fitness, its stages rugby, football, athletics, tennis, equestrian center and countless gyms. All these facilities are connected by the green corridor, its recreation parks that cross Gennevilliers.
- Gennevilliers festive with its parade of floats made by the triennial Gennevillois, led by the House of Cultural Development and all events organized by volunteers from the Tourist Office.
Our website allows you to find other information about hotels, restaurants, calendar of associations and activities.
The Tourist Office, its reception staff, volunteers are at your disposal to meet your needs and assist you in your visit to Gennevilliers.
Enjoy your stay and see you soon.
Enjoy your visit
Christmas Joubert President of VVV